background

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Autumn!


Asher at the Dallas Arboretum, enjoying all the sights and sounds.
We bought a membership, so we can visit all we want now!

Free-range Peanut, watch out for the mud!

Climbing on pumpkins and hay.

Mommy's attempt to get another good bench picture. Good photography is hard without an assistant.

Beautiful pumpkins and other such gourds! I think Autumn is my new favorite season! I've already celebrated this month by baking sweet potato scones, mini pumpkin ginger cupcakes, zucchini walnut bread, and spiced pumpkin bread. What's next???

Last night, we attended the Fall Festival at our church. Asher dressed up as a buckaroo. Yes, the same buckaroo from his 1st birthday party. We had to get our money's worth! I was so happy Mark was able to make it. We had a lot of fun, and saw lots of friends. It was really good to finally feel a sense of community. It made the Big D seem a little smaller and more familiar. We really hope to stay here for the rest of residency. What does God have next for us??? I am thankful to just be enjoying what He has given us for this year.

Bouncy fun!

Whoops!

Asher helped rescue ducks. Mommy got to pick and eat the prize- chocolate!

Daddy and his Buckaroo.

Mark enjoying his cotton candy.

5 comments:

alice said...

Great pictures. You are all sooo cute!! How grown up Asher seems. Love you, coco

Amber said...

I'm so jealous of your pumpkin pictures - Carson was not so cooperative ... maybe next year.

Katrina said...

I cannot wait to play. What about Monday November 2? We could meet at Watermark to play and bring a picnic lunch...we miss you and Asher!

Katherine G. said...

The festival looks like it was so much fun!!! Luke can't wait to play with cousin Asher again! We miss you guys!

Mark Huffman said...

That sure is a so-big boy! His daddy sure loves him lots and bunches (and his daddy loves his mommy too!)