background

Sunday, August 23, 2009

11 Months Old!

Happy 11 Months, Asher!
Latest Stats:
Weight- 25.5 lbs (same as at 10 months! He's thinning out from all that rambunctious crawling!)
New Tricks- going from squatting to standing, taking some steps and falling down (4 yesterday!), throwing a ball
Favorite New Toy: an empty plastic nutmeg container (Why do we spend money on toys???)

Stay tuned for exciting 1st birthday details.........

My precious family of 3!

Big Boy Asher wearing a big boy outfit.

Cousin Jack came to dinner last week. We miss seeing him! Two years ago, he was a student at Texas A&M Galveston, and we loved spending time with him regularly!

Abigail Susan George was born Thursday, August 13, to Aunt Katherine and Uncle Dustin! She is beautiful! Now Asher has 4 boy cousins and 2 girl cousins (all under age 3!).
What fun they will have!

4 comments:

katie newton said...

Awwww!!! I can't believe he is almost ONE!!! He is so handsome! :)

Get ready mommy... you are entering a whole new world! :) They are so much fun when they are mobile and can do more things! Would love to know how you are and what you are up to when you have time! lovelove!!!

Stephanie said...

precious! we love you guys & can't wait for the birthday party! mere you look so gorgeous!

steph & jason

Beth LoSurdo said...

Mere you look great! and Asher looks more and more like a little man instead of a baby. I CANNOT believe he will be celebrating a year so soon!! :) So glad y'all are enjoying Dallas. I just wish I could see you more often!!

alice said...

Adorable pictures..I love them!!!