background

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh No He Didn't!!!


Asher's been getting into everything lately...everything!


"Mmm...tastes tamptastic!"

In other Asher news...

Imagine Mommy's shock when she walked into Asher's room and saw these mysterious markings on Asher's $700 espresso Munire crib! What could have caused this destruction?

Fortunately, Daddy came up with an explanation...
Apparently, there's a small beaver living somewhere in Asher's room. Case closed!

Also, here's our new computer desk and hutch from Weir's.

Let's hope that beaver doesn't escape into the living room...

5 comments:

Katherine G. said...

Hilarious!!!! I love the look on Asher's face! And I LOVE the desk and hutch...it looks perfect with all your decor! You've got great taste!

katie newton said...

Mere... that is EXACTLY what Jace's crib looked like!!!! I was devastated!!! But you can find some wood colored shapi type pens (they for sure have them at furniture stores) and they work great. I think Wal-Mart might have them too. And your house looks beautiful by the way! :)

Amber said...

OH THAT'S SO FUNNY! Those pictures are classic. And regarding your other news - Carson has been doing the same thing to his espresso brown munire crib.

Elizabeth H. said...

That is so funny!!!!! Beautiful desk and hutch!!!

Katrina said...

I love your computer desk! And those pics of Asher are awesome. I am so glad you are blogging more!!