background

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mark's First Day


Mark went to work today as Dr. Huffman, complete with his long white coat. He started his internship in surgery at the Methodist hospital in Dallas. Doesn't he look dapper? And, yes, "surgury" is spelled incorrectly! Weird. I guess he'll have to get a new coat! 
Oh! I am envious. Maybe I can get Asher to call me Dr. Huffman. I'll embroider Meredith Huffman, MD, Princessology on my white bath robe and wear it around the house.
Thank you, Mark, for working so hard for us! We are proud of you.

5 comments:

Liz said...

He's SO dapper.... but my question is... is it spelled surgury or surgery??

Meredith Huffman said...

Wow. Liz you are right! I thought it looked strange. I just asked Mark- he said the other interns coats are messed up too! Hilarious!

Katherine G. said...

Congratulations, Mark! I'm so proud of you!

Elizabeth H. said...

Yay Mark! and LOL - Love the bathrobe idea!!!!!!! You should totally do it!!!!!!!

Beth LoSurdo said...

Go Mark!! That is so awesome and impressive. I love how "surgery" is misspelled. Ha! I immediately noticed that...how funny! :)