Happy 2nd Birthday Asher!
Asher turned 2 on September 22nd. Has it really been 2 years since this precious boy entered our lives???
Fresh, new Peanut entered the world at 12:37 pm on Monday September 22nd 2008 in Bryan TX.
He came 9 days after Hurricane Ike hit Galveston. How wonderful it was to spend 7 months in College Station surrounded by his grandparents!

One week old. Tired Daddy.
Asher's 1st Birthday! Wasn't that yesterday?!

Asher's 2nd Birthday party at Cheesy Jane's in San Antonio. Afterward, we had an ice cream sundae bar at home!
Lots of family came in town to celebrate! (Jim, Coco, Dustin, Luke, Abigail, Katherine, Mimi, Pops, Grandaddy, Grandmommy, Hudson, Jason, Stephanie, Daddy, Asher, Mommy + Baby Brother***)
Ice cream with Cousin Luke.
Sharing his new trains with Luke and Hippy (Hudson).
Big Boy Updates:
- Knows all the letters of the alphabet (But thinks everything spells Asher)
- No longer sleeps in a crib, but doesn't sleep in his toddler bed either. Mommy keeps finding him curled up on the floor in various places around his room. Warm spots on floor, no warm spots in the bed. As long as he sleeps all night, I guess it doesn't matter!
- Will be a BIG BROTHER in January!
- Realizes that vegetables and other wholesome foods that used to make up his diet aren't so delicious anymore.
- Holds the world record for descending a staircase backwards on his belly.
***Baby Brother due on January 4th! More on that news later.
5 comments:
I can't believe he's 2 already! Glad y'all were able to have a family celebration. Hope you're feeling settled in!
yea! A blog. Miss you friend. Happy Bday sweet Asher.
I love this and seeing his sweet face! YAY for brothers!! :)
The party was so fun! And I've never seen anyone scoot on his belly downstairs so fast...amazing!
Ok, Holy Cow! I just posted on Katherine's blog that they were couple #7 that we knew were expecting within 6 months, now I have to up that to couple #8 with you guys! We are expecting #2 around March 7! We will have to get all of our babies together so Matt and Mark can catch up!!!
Post a Comment