We visited San Antonio in December to scope out neighborhoods and visit our sweet medical school friends, David and Autumn Gilly. David's in the UTSA anesthesiology residency program that Mark will start in July! They will work together for 3 years. Autumn is a nurse in the neonatal ICU. We can't wait to be their neighbors and share residency life with them!
Christmas at the Roop House- Cousin Will, Granddaddy,Cousin Hudson, Grandmommy, and Asher
Luke, Asher, Andrew, and Caroline on Christmas morning
Christmas Morning- Asher, Meredith, Brown Blankie, Aunt Katherine, Monkey, and Cousin Luke
Christmas Morning Kiss
Asher reading on Christmas Eve
Mark, Asher, Meredith
Christmas Eve
Sorry for the belated Xmas photos! I finally posted some after several requests. We spent Christmas in College Station with both families. We stayed at the Huffman House with all the other siblings and children. It was a busy but super-fun week.
2 comments:
I noticed in Katherine's Christmas pics, but your hair is getting so long...and it's GORGEOUS!
Thanks for posting the pics! We're so excited for y'all about San Antonio and that D&K will be nearby.
YAY!!! I love new Asher pics!!! :) He is such a doll! :)
And that is so funny about Dr. Dickerson!!!! Its so random that I even remember his name considering what was going on at the moment... but he seemed like a nice guy! :) I'm so excited for yall and your new adventures in medicine... Call next time you are in town- I'd love to see you!!
Post a Comment