Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and unfathomable His ways! For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again?
FOR FROM HIM AND THROUGH HIM AND TO HIM ARE ALL THINGS. TO HIM BE THE GLORY FOREVER. AMEN.
Romans 11:33-36
background
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Arboretum Photo Shoot
Here are some of the best of the photos we took today at the Dallas Arboretum! It wasn't the photo shoot I'd hoped for (too hot and sunny and a wiggly Peanut), but we did our best.
7 comments:
WE love these pictures of Asher! He is precious! I'm going to print mom some on photo paper right now!
Mom and Steph
So precious! I love the pictures...I think they turned out great! :)
Oh he is so adorable. I LOVE the last pic... he's such a little man! :) Thanks for sharing. xoxo
Adorable Adorable...such joy to see sweet Asher peeking from the blog!! The setting was lovely!
Those are great pictures!!!!!! Frameable and the look professional!
He is beautiful- what a precious smile! I think he looks like Mark in the second picture!
He's so cute! It was great to see you guys a couple of weeks ago. Have a great week!
Post a Comment