background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life in Dallas

Sweet Sleeping Asher Baby

Asher on Easter at John and Elizabeth's house. 
He is wearing a handsome outfit created by his very own Mimi.
We moved to Dallas one month ago and are loving our new home! We have a gorgeous apartment (with wood floors!) on the 5th floor, overlooking a quiet street in Uptown. We've spent the month setting up and shopping for new furniture. 
Asher has kept us very busy, but he has been so much fun too!

2 comments:

Beth LoSurdo said...

I LOVE sleeping babies. I think it is so peaceful. Asher is just precious. We will be in Dallas over memorial day weekend. I hope we get to see y'all!!! :)

Weavers said...

How fun to set up home sweet home again! And a room for Asher! What a cutie- those cheeks!!! Keep blogging- it's fun to see him grow! Blessings,