background

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back to Bloggin'

Asher's most recent stats (4 months old):
Weight: 18 lbs, 11 oz.
Length: 26 3/4 inches


Wowzers, What a BIG boy in such a BIG boy chair!  

The rat tail must go, mommy says!

Asher's First Haircut! 

Daddy and Asher share a love for superheroes!  Daddy is Asher's real hero!

Fun new Christmas toy!

December also brought Asher's cousin Will (he is 6 days older than Asher) and his parents Aunt Whitney and Uncle Johnathan from Ohio. 

Asher's first snow came to College Station in December! It hasn't snowed here like this since I was 4!

My friends Sarah, Beth, and Asher's new friend Addison came to visit in November!

Sweet sleeping Asher (2 1/2 months old)

I have lots of updating to do!  It has been a very long time since I last posted on the Peanut Gallery.  Being a mom and a medical student has kept me busy!  I knew a I'd be a horrible blogger, but I promise to try harder.  

7 comments:

Liz said...

Mere, he is beautiful!!! I've been hoping to see some pictures from you. I can't wait to hear more about your life with him. :)

Love you!

Beth LoSurdo said...

Yeah Mere! I am so excited to see more pictures of Asher!! :) He is getting so big! I especially love the first picture...too cute! I'm glad you updated your blog... I love hearing how things are going! Maybe Addison and I can come visit sometime soon!!

Katrina said...

Yea!! Asher, you need to come teach Canon how to eat...poor guy is only 16 pounds. I love how you and your daddy have matching super hero tees. SO precious.

Mere, I miss you. WHERE DID MARK place??

Jodi LaFrance said...

Hi Mere!

I love these photos. Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how much he looks like his cousin, but that's not so uncommon! Anyway, I can't wait to introduce you all to Landry Beth once she makes her grand appearance!

Amber said...

I didn't realize you guys were still here - we HAVE to get together. it's ridiculous that we haven't yet. looks like our boys are gonna beat up on all those tiny babies - we'll have to make sure we don't leave them in the nursery together :)

ashley said...

What a cutie! He's grown SO MUCH since your last post!! Hope you guys are doing great XX

Elizabeth H. said...

AH! He is so stinkin' cute!!! I just want to squeeze his little cheeks!