Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and unfathomable His ways! For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again?
FOR FROM HIM AND THROUGH HIM AND TO HIM ARE ALL THINGS. TO HIM BE THE GLORY FOREVER. AMEN.
Romans 11:33-36
What a darling! I can't wait to meet him. I call my baby my little avocado/guacamole since that's how big he or she is now. Sometimes I call the baby "Little Britches." Thanks for such great photos!
What a handsome boy!!! I was so glad to hear that he finally came. I've been thinking about you all so much. I hope the delivery went well and that you are feeling great. I'll be praying for your little one as he (and you) adjust to this new life :)
Hey Meredith! I have thought about you a lot during this whole time! Asher is a cutie! It sure is crazy the way that he and Everett entered this world in a completely different way than either of us ever planned - they both have quite the birth story! I am still praying for you, Mark and Asher. Sending lots of love!
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! Asher is precious! Hope we'll get to see you guys in College Station before you head back home! Take care and best wishes for good sleep for all!
Meredith and Mark, congratulations, friends on the birth of this precious little man. What a gift from God straight to your hearts. I can see how your faces beam with pride, love, and joy at the life and blessing of this little one. May God truly knit your family together and give you great grace and joy in parenting!! I am so happy to have found your blog. :)
9 comments:
What a darling! I can't wait to meet him. I call my baby my little avocado/guacamole since that's how big he or she is now. Sometimes I call the baby "Little Britches." Thanks for such great photos!
AWWWW! He is so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures
Yea! A Blog. Welcome to the addicting world. He is so cute.
What a handsome boy!!! I was so glad to hear that he finally came. I've been thinking about you all so much. I hope the delivery went well and that you are feeling great. I'll be praying for your little one as he (and you) adjust to this new life :)
Ashley
(I'm a huge fan of blogs!)
LOVE the pictures!!! He's so precious.
Welcome to the world, Asher! It sounds cliche, but it's so true- children are a gift from the Lord! Happy parenting!
Hey Meredith! I have thought about you a lot during this whole time! Asher is a cutie! It sure is crazy the way that he and Everett entered this world in a completely different way than either of us ever planned - they both have quite the birth story! I am still praying for you, Mark and Asher. Sending lots of love!
Kate Martin
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! Asher is precious! Hope we'll get to see you guys in College Station before you head back home! Take care and best wishes for good sleep for all!
~M'Rhea and Adam
Meredith and Mark, congratulations, friends on the birth of this precious little man. What a gift from God straight to your hearts. I can see how your faces beam with pride, love, and joy at the life and blessing of this little one. May God truly knit your family together and give you great grace and joy in parenting!! I am so happy to have found your blog. :)
Post a Comment